Rattling noise when I go over speed bumps and unpaved roads

ZhakirSetie

Good Evening, I recently got a Range rover Evoque 2020 SE and after awhile I noticed that when I have my family with me full capacity I hear like a rattling noise front right of the car and I asked my service advisor and they took it for a spin and they did not find anything just wondering if you happened to encounter this before? Thank you.

I'm afraid a 2020 Evoke is a little uncommon in this arena, both from a model and age perspective.

I don't know what is available Stateside, but a Google search brought up https://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forums/ in the UK.
Surely, with 275.6K posts posted by 15.7K members it must have something going for it.

If you book a re-visit to your Service Advisor perhaps you will have to 'have my family with me full capacity' to replicate the conditions for the test drive.
That comment is only slightly tongue in cheek!

Regards.