Defender TD5 Battery Mount / Holder

Taking the plunge and going for a new Odyssey PC2150. The current original bracket holder in my battery box has seen better days so figure now is a good chance to improve it and ensure the new beast is held down well!

So really just looking for product advice on what others have used to ensure it’s secure and safe? I seem to be coming across lots of dual battery brackets but not for just one…

Many thanks!!!

Also - while I’m at it I’m keen to tidy up the battery box. The terminals both have a cable going directly into them. How would I go about removing those and what type of connector connections would I need to purchase? Just keen for a single wire connection to both terminals and while I’m upgrading battery want to make it all super safe!

With the new battery can I also seal the battery box or will it still require ventilation?

Edited by Mediamab

39 minutes ago, Mo Murphy said:

Ask in the wanted section if anyone has a good original battery tray that they have removed to fit a double one ?

Mo

I could always just buy the original bracket parts as look cheap. Just wandering if there are better versions out there that have proven to work well