2nd row seat base stuck down

Grateful for any advice...

I went to raise the rear seat bases in my L663 (110 5 seat) so that I could then fold the seat backs flat; one side lifted as expected, but the other side won't budge. I noted a hook under the side that I could move, and I wonder if that has engaged on the side that won't move. Does that sound plausible, and does anyone know how to release it so that I can lift the seat base?

Thank you.

Resolved 

So, it appears the seat base was being held down by the hooks designed to stop it moving forward under load. By applying some pressure with my knee, I was able to flex the seat base such that it freed itself from the hooks.

I've attached some photos that I hope show the hooks for anyone interested in this issue/resolution.

• IMG_7716 shows the seat base that wouldn't move.
  • IMG_7719 shows the hook that was holding the seat base down.
  • IMG_7720 shows the seat having lifted, so you can see the hook (left) and lug (on underside of seat base).

Thanks again.

IMG_7716.jpeg

IMG_7719.jpeg

IMG_7720.jpeg

• Like 2