Car horn and door stop noise

Hi

Discovery 2  2003 TD5

Car horn button (right hand) had popped out and one of the brackets is broken so i cant just push it back in.  Can i buy a new one and if so does it just push in.  It looks like it would but being a land rover i thought i would check with your expertise

The other issue is the door stop on the driver side make a loud noise when opening and closing due to wear on the door stop and the bracket jumping near the end.  Is there any easy fix on this or do i need to drill it out and put a bigger wedge in it?

Re the car horn button, this happened to me. Until I finally managed to find one that was unbroken, I just put the button back in and put a bit of tape over it to hold the button in place.  Worked fine. I assume you still have the spring that goes inside as it is easily lost when the button shoots out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok i have to replace the entire part as the buttons i ordered on the internet are pure carp and a waste of time and money.  They disintegrated as I tried to put them in. 

Now my question is do i need to do anything in particular when removing the cover which i presume houses the air bag?  Is it just a case of removing it and replacing the horn loom and then replacing the cover???