As a long term side effect of lock-down, and having vehicles sitting on trickle chargers, I'm going to have to buy new batteries for my 1979 110 (with a retrofitted V8)  and my 955 86" S1 same questions for both vehicles.

Last time I asked this question - the resp1955 86" S1onse was Tayna for the supplier, and Numax for the battery - the model was chosen on the basis of the biggest battery that would fit with the biggest capacity and the highest Cold Cranking 

The same model seems to have been down graded by 80 CCAs and 15Amp Hours 

There seems to be an Enduroline Car Battery with better specs and slightly less cost.

All of the questions apply to the 1955 86" S1 too, but I have it so well wrapped away - I can't get at it to measure the battery - any help with dims would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks as ever 

Cheers Bill

I've been using Yuasa for over 10 years for mine and clients Land Rovers and they last well and hold a charge if idle for a time. 

Several types are available in std. and SHD (with more CCA and a/hrs)

Steve