Vendee (France) 26th,27th,28th May

Thanks for the heads up. Although I will be in the Vendée, unfortunately I'm working on this, another of the very many French bank holidays!

Fantastic (wet) weekend,over a 100 Land Rovers of all shapes and sizes,organised trips off & on road,wicked quarry sections,nearly rolled, got stuck to many times to mention (carp tyres),great people, absolutely second to nothing atmosphere-"Vivre le esprit Land!"

But, Unfortunately cancelled this afternoon by the "Prefecture" due to storm warnings on the Atlantic coast!

Very envious Jason. It was quite wet and wild today close to Sainte-Hermine where I was working and I did see a very nice tricked up black Defender cruising west on the A83. I say he was cruising - in fact he was battling against a Force 10, while I was being propelled at about 130kmh in the opposite direction!

Ged

Very envious Jason. It was quite wet and wild today close to Sainte-Hermine where I was working and I did see a very nice tricked up black Defender cruising west on the A83. I say he was cruising - in fact he was battling against a Force 10, while I was being propelled at about 130kmh in the opposite direction!

Ged

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x246y8_un...-au-vendee-land

And that was only on the campsite :blink:

Availles (South east Poitiers) on the 23rd,24th June.

Jason