OT Gps

reads90

Just bought a GPS (ok Moglite start the pi** taking )

thought about time i got one . manly for a trip to the simpson dessert and off to alice springs Via broken hill

Just now need to work out how to use it :D:D

I got a GARMIN ETREX LEGEND , does anyone have them are they any good. Or have i just wasted my money.

Don't need a all singing all dancing one. Just want a basic GPS as i don't like to reliy on them anyway , but found this cheap on ebay and thought it was about time :)

legend.jpg

Cheers

Ali

I could have got you one Ali

Mark the short guy that went out with Nadien you didn't like that I went to school with, is now one of the Garmin Europe Marketing managers.

Thats why me and Vick has all the nuvi car satnavs.

I have loads of mapping soft wear if you need it I will get some Aus stuff from him and post it over

I could have got you one Ali

Mark the short guy that went out with Nadien you didn't like that I went to school with, is now one of the Garmin Europe Marketing managers.

Thats why me and Vick has all the nuvi car satnavs.

I have loads of mapping soft wear if you need it I will get some Aus stuff from him and post it over

Jules

I did know that and bought a Garmin with that in Mind. But it was brand new on Eaby for 50 pounds so not worth the hassle to trouble Mark

But if you want to send over a car lead and a car holder that would be nice :D:D