How to do the Electrics for a Warn M6000 on to a Vitara

ChrisH

YES lads I have finally got a winch!!!

picked up a Warn M6000 off ebay it getting fitted into the bumper at the mo

I have the basic CE M6000 took the wire cable off getting some plasma! No remote control.

post-1407-1181338588_thumb.jpg

All I need to now it wire it have you got any tips??

What current will the cables be taking if so where & what sort of cables do i buy? & terminals?

I am worried that the standard battery is not up to the job should I go split charge?

was wondering of I Fit one of these winch switches http://www.ruftraks.co.uk/winch_controls.htm as it cheaper than getting a warn hand held controller. are they any good?

A master cut off switch (kill switch)

If you think I missed anything please add it I am sorry all new to this but thought if I wanted to extend my fun i needed to get a winch.

if I do might even get Victor along to do the bitching if Tim otherwise engaged!! :D

any help would be appreciated

And I though I was a geriatric ……………. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

Ian

Least you get out there " Cowboy" with your own Truck not a V8 Hybrid Just for Sunday afternoon drives round Taunton!!! with the top down of course!!

Sorry Victor see you on Saturday week. & no Victor I am NOT cutting the back of the Vit & putting a winch in the rear!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: