front wings

on the d90, have the near side front wings changed at all (mountings/shape etc) except for the addition of side flasher holes between a 2.5NAD and a 300 TDI?

I see they have a different part number, but assume this is to differentiate the indicator hole in the 300tdi thats not present in a 2.5nad?

I ask as I have a need for a 300 tdi wing - and have been offered a new 2.5 nad, and think i could manage to drill an indicator apperture :ph34r: but panel beating? - well thats why i need a new one - i beat it with a tree :rolleyes:

Any thoughts?

thanks

Jerry

should be the same panel on both models. probably a revision of part numbers was done between your being bulit & the 300Tdi models appearing on the market.

you need one of these [most likely the last number as it's the latest RTC6350 or RTC6352 or ALR1121 or ASB710270

in my EPC there's 8 different numbers for LH wing side panel obviously depending on the model [i.e. TD/Tdi] of the subject vehicle.

300TDi was the first year it went over to a UK driver side air inlet.

On older models the air intake is on the passenger side.

When I replaced my driver side skin I used a 200TDi one as I didn't need the hole, I had a snorkle.

(Mine is a 300TDi)

Rich