White Cap Thingy

Guest WALFY

Guest WALFY

A bit O/T but Landy related. I'm off to 7S at the weekend and am just dragging out the comfort kit. On the airbed there is the normal inflation valve and a white cap to deflate quickly. I seem to of misplaced the white cap. Is it avail separately or do I have to buy a new airbed? Cap is about 1" across.

Guest WALFY

Had to come to Chatham yesterday so popped into Camping International. Got the repair kit. 2 caps, 2 bungs and a patch and glue fo a tad under 2 quid.

Cheers for the advice

Walfy

is this the seven sisters near me (brecon)? if so and you have not got that damn white cap, i can loan you a collapsable stretcher, just pop into IBS on Friday, or i can leave at the main entrance for you

Russ

Had to come to Chatham yesterday so popped into Camping International. Got the repair kit. 2 caps, 2 bungs and a patch and glue fo a tad under 2 quid.

Cheers for the advice

My next step was to offer to wander up there and buy you a repair kit and post it over (5 min walk to Camping Intl.), but I know what the postal service is like when you are trying to hit a date!!!

Enjoy the trip...... You'll love 7S! I was talking to Ade about it the other day and he seems keen for the Shires September trip!!

Guest WALFY

Orange

Many thanks for the offer. Yes I spoke to Ade the other day about missing this trip. Not sure why?? He's now in the Pyrenees on an offroad safari thing for a week. I know where I'd rather be and it ain't in Wales.