Disco Headrests

61a

Has any one come across some headrest cusions which fit over the plastic covered frames? My other half complains that when she drops off it would be nice to have something more comfortable to rest her head on !!

Jules

Jules

I have some on my disco, but I have no idea where they came from - might even be genuine LR - they were on the truck when I bought it. Could be worth a search on the bay of e?

Mark

Thanks Mark, I've seen a few fitted so someone must do them. No luck on e-bay today but I shall keep trying.

Jules

Thanks Mark, I've seen a few fitted so someone must do them. No luck on e-bay today but I shall keep trying.

Jules

Jules,

I had them on my Disco 1 but they came from Land Rover.

There are blue ones for sale on this website www.dingocroft.co.uk (should be clickable!!) The part number is STC 8074. They may have other colours as well.

hope this helps

Graeme

Jules,

I had them on my Disco 1 but they came from Land Rover.

There are blue ones for sale on this website www.dingocroft.co.uk (should be clickable!!) The part number is STC 8074. They may have other colours as well.

hope this helps

Graeme

Cheers Graeme

I will phone them in the morning to check them out

Jules

Has any one come across some headrest cusions which fit over the plastic covered frames? My other half complains that when she drops off it would be nice to have something more comfortable to rest her head on !!

Jules

what colour you after, i have a set on the seats i took out of my Disco 1 in that biege colour, fairly good condition