dog guard brackets

kaz

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can get some brackets for my rear window dog guard, i purchased it from a friend but landrover have said i can't buy the brackets seperately? If not does anyone know what they look like and i might be able to get them made. Any suggestions greatly recieved.

Thanks

Kaz

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can get some brackets for my rear window dog guard, i purchased it from a friend but landrover have said i can't buy the brackets seperately? If not does anyone know what they look like and i might be able to get them made. Any suggestions greatly recieved.

Thanks

Kaz

Kaz

I fitted the Dog Gaurd a couple of years ago to the rearmost window. The dog guards has 2 legs that should go throgh the trim these legs sit into a square box section with a threaded hole on the side to screw in a bolt to secure the guard. The square box section has a flat plate to fix to back of door. If I can help further please let me know.