Where can I get 70mm sq winch battery cable from ?

general-confusion

You are also fortunate Tony that your batteries are in the middle of your truck so cable runs are moderate. Us poor sods with batteries at the front and winches at the back (soon :D ) have a 5m cable run :(

Yes but think how much you saved on the front cable!!!!! :D:D

Was that picture at Culmhead ??

Did you get the punch ??

Nope, Didn't get it, Got too it and the brake on the front winch fell apart because someone (me :angry2::blush: ) didn't tighten the bolt properly!!!!!!! We only had 15mins to get back and most the bits were in the bog so we headed back! Not to worry, We didn't need that punch anyway!!!! :D:D

Steve 90 thanks for the info...that was my next topic ie twin motor wiring specs and set ups

ps do you use 1 or 2 battery isolators ?

Depends how much current your isolator will carry. I only have one but its a huge, solid metal lump that is meant for some heavy plant application.If its the little red plastic handle ones you'll need about 25 of them!!!!

As far as wiring goes, You can use one albright to run both motors but to be safe (and i think its advisable) I used two. Just wired them with their own 40mm feed from battery to an albright for each motor and it works brilliantly.