Convert '84 110 to PAS using Disco Parts?

I've purchased a complete TDi engine from a '91 Discovery, and also took the PAS box, and all the hoses.

The question is - can i use the disco parts to upgrade the 110 (which has NO power steering) to PAS?

Will the splines match up on the column? What about the drop-arm - do we use the 110 or disco part?

Will this be a 'nut and bolt' or slightly more involved job?

Cheers,

Oh yes! It did on my '86 with not much trouble.

The box fits directly to the chassis and the splines of the steering column fit the shaft.

I used the complete drag link and drop arm from the Disco. Mainly because this has a normal TRE, a lot easier to change than the 110 version of ball link. Since the steering damper on the Disco sits behind the front axle, there is no place to fit it onto the drag link, so I used the damper from the Disco as well. Attached one end to the existing chassis bracket and made my own bracket to clamp on to the drag link.