rear trailing arm bushes

fabsj

does anyone know where i can get some really soft rear trailing arm bushes

am using disco rear set up on my suzuki (i know not landy based but heard you guys know your stuff)

and as i do not have the weight of a landy worried will not articulate properly

wuold appricate some help in this area

was thinking of drilling some bushes to make them softer,would this work?

post-6471-1202334057_thumb.jpg

Frank , try Superpro bushes , they are corragated to give more flex , and I think you can buy them individualy . Give OEC a shout ,they sell em , and they are near to you.

Frank,

The SuperPro ones appear to be very stiff- finally got around to fitting my panhard rod ones from OEC who do sell them individually- the cheap pattern parts ones sold by Brookwell (pretty yellow ones!) appear to be very much softer and I would imagine would allow more flex with a lesser load. They tend to wear faster than normal ones but with the light weight of your truck and less power etc I would suggest that they would be a good option- worth a go as they are only a couple quid and Brookwells also sell them individually.

I am off this weekend so give me a shout- will be nice to see the progress on your truck.

Shrek