Lane awareness day

floyd fan

Some of you may be aware of the two parallell discusions going on, one on Difflock.. http://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?t=19644

and the other on mudclub... http://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?t=19644 RE lane awareness days. Its time I feel, to start the ball rolling, please read the thread to see what its about (try and ignore the petty rows), then if you want to join in sign up here... http://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?p=206542#206542

OK I know it means you will have to register with Difflock in order to post (if you havent already) but hey if you cant do that little thing then what chance do we ever have of saving our hobby.

Cheers ... FF ...

Cobblers, I tried reading the thread on Difflock but the petty bickering got boring.

Just shows 'we' can't all row the boat in the same direction.

You want to do something, then you need to do hardcore marketing. Pansying about will

achieve nothing.

How much of the national press are getting involved?, Go out and drive the lanes. Use them.

Get pictures of disabled people enjoying the outdoors by stepping out of a Disco on some lane.

Glass etc seem to have been ineffective at stopping the march of the bobble hat brigade

and their strong political allies. This is where you need to take your fight.

And I don't mean a Ghandi style protest, but a blitzkrieg of targeted marketing for the cause

of greenlaning.

• 2 weeks later...
Cobblers, I tried reading the thread on Difflock but the petty bickering got boring.

Just shows 'we' can't all row the boat in the same direction.

You want to do something, then you need to do hardcore marketing. Pansying about will

achieve nothing.

How much of the national press are getting involved?, Go out and drive the lanes. Use them.

Get pictures of disabled people enjoying the outdoors by stepping out of a Disco on some lane.

Glass etc seem to have been ineffective at stopping the march of the bobble hat brigade

and their strong political allies. This is where you need to take your fight.

And I don't mean a Ghandi style protest, but a blitzkrieg of targeted marketing for the cause

of greenlaning.

This will be a 'You want to do something, while I sit here and tell you what you should do'. It's all well and good actually saying what should be done, but it would be much better if you wrote "hey, not sure I agree, but can I give you hand with something?"

At least FF is doing something, even if it's just pasting the thread onto this forum.

Bit difficult for me to do something seeing as I don't live in the UK.

But I know what it will be like if nothing is done, as there is no offroad/

greenlane driving allowed in Norway, except in a few centres/ sites throughout

the country.