Eurotrial - Norway - July 2008

Rizla 1

Eurotrial is this year going to be held in Brokelandsheia - Southern Norway on 25/27 July 2008

Classes - Original,standard,modified,pro-mod and the full blown monster protos fom Scandinavia

and Europe.

4 cars can enter each class and we have one wild card driver so thats 21 places for our British

team.

This is your chance to enter :D make it a holiday ?

Anybody interested ??

Cheers Jeff ( Rizla 1 ) http://www.eurotrial.org/

Jeff,

Was just talking to the wife about a trip to Norway over this summer so could well see you there, I will take my Landy but not compete this year.

Peter

Eurotrial is this year going to be held in Brokelandsheia - Southern Norway on 25/27 July 2008

Classes - Original,standard,modified,pro-mod and the full blown monster protos fom Scandinavia

and Europe.

4 cars can enter each class and we have one wild card driver so thats 21 places for our British

team.

This is your chance to enter :D make it a holiday ?

Anybody interested ??

Cheers Jeff ( Rizla 1 ) http://www.eurotrial.org/

We will be there - taking a week to drive up then back again. Fancy a convoy Peter??

I wonder if I could enter my D*l*ca in Standard Class :blink:

It would be good to get some drivers to at least fly out and take a look - the 2009 event is in Germany and a lot easier to get to.

I think the likes of Chris Abel, Adrian Turner, Dirty Diesel should be pencilling 2009 in their diaries :ph34r:

We will be there - taking a week to drive up then back again. Fancy a convoy Peter??

It would be to get some drivers to at least fly out and take a look - the 2009 event is in Germany and a lot easier to get to.

I think the likes of Chris Abel, Adrian Turner, Dirty Diesel should be pencilling 2009 in their diaries :ph34r:

(Mods any chance you could move this topic to Competing and delete this line)

Now i like the idear about 2009 <_< as i'll have the new truck built by then.

It would be good to get some drivers to at least fly out and take a look - the 2009 event is in Germany and a lot easier to get to.

Neil,

Sounds like a plan, I am going in my Defender with my wife driving across land and will most probably camp all the way, I have a friend in Norway who I hope to see. I have no time plan yet other than to be their on time to watch the event.

Peter

Do any British teams in British made vehicles compete in any of the heavier catgories?

Bill.

I drive in the pro-mods - but in the past 7 years of going have had

several entry's in the proto class, but this is a tough class and our British cars

hardly stand a chance.

Or are you thinking of the truck trial ??? there not the same