diagnostic plug

edy

hi im known as edy, some may reconize me of other forums. so hello to you all :) basicaly could someone be able to tell me the location of the DLC on a 1992 range rover classic 3.9efi? i dont suppose it will be a obd 2 lead so if not is there a adapter from obd 2 to whatever it is? cheers

Welcome edy. I know about a dozen edy or edi across forums but I think you're the 13th :P

There's no DLC on RR Classic in the way they are on more modern cars (OBD II compliant). There are separate connectors for the different systems.

Better tell us what your problem is. I suggest search the forum before that, you might find the answer to your problem.

Welcome edy. I know about a dozen edy or edi across forums but I think you're the 13th :P

There's no DLC on RR Classic in the way they are on more modern cars (OBD II compliant). There are separate connectors for the different systems.

Better tell us what your problem is. I suggest search the forum before that, you might find the answer to your problem.

damn, unlucky 13 :)

cheers, didnt know that, its just it has some irratic/poor idling as if it is about to die at traffic lights ect (sometimes it does) changed the spark plugs tosome NGK and it runs nice but still carp idling. i have just brought a new 3am to put on it, need to clean the IACV, breather pipes ect seam ok. possible need to check the coolant sensor but dont know what else :( so i thought hooking the ecu up may help, fault codes ect if it has them.

it LPG btw cheers

thanks for that bowie69, i was shure there was a way of doing it but just didnt know how (and once i get messing i ushually break stuff)

so IACV clean, new 3am, adjust base idle. she will be running good as new (well almost :) )

cheers