upgrade rear drums to discs?

nicnac

Is there a simple way to upgrade the rear drums to discs? i have done it before with my 90 but that was pretty simple as i just changed thewhole axle for a range rover one. the freelander looks a bit more involved than that.

any one already done this?

I have heard that the rear discs etc from a Rover 600 are supposed to 'bolt straight on'

Which in LR terms probably means lots of swearing and emptying of bank accounts.

I wonder if you can get enough torque to pull a cash machine behind you??!!!!!

Like to know if anyone has done this as feel the FL suffers from a poor braking system.

I have heard that the rear discs etc from a Rover 600 are supposed to 'bolt straight on'

Which in LR terms probably means lots of swearing and emptying of bank accounts.

I wonder if you can get enough torque to pull a cash machine behind you??!!!!!

Like to know if anyone has done this as feel the FL suffers from a poor braking system.

doesnt the rover only have four studs.

before the later models came out the rover 800's were the common upgrade but one small problem was re-drilling the disc to take a five stud hub. but the calipers fit straight on