Help! Part needed in Kent

Ok so I'm an idiot. Just took the pedal box out of the car to change the badly leaking master cylinder for the nice spangly/shiny item I was given by a friend and the ~@*$^%$ thing is the wrong one - Paddocks website seemed to think it would be the right one, but then his car is a SIII with a V8 conversion so it's a bit difficult to be 100% certain which part I was given.

Yes, yes I know I should have checked before going to the bother of taking the old one off, but I didn't. Anyone in reasonable shouting distance of Rochester in Kent (happy, well sorta, to drive to pick it up in the Mrs's Golf automatic) got a new/known non-leaking one in exchange for a reasonable amount of beer tokens so I haven't completely wasted my time?

Cheers,

Thanks Western,

I've put the old one back in for now. MOT tomorrow, with a bit of luck I can have a replacement from Paddocks by Tuesday and I can use it for work again starting next week.

Cheers,

Guest WALFY

If you're in Rochester why not try Bearmach in Maidstone or if your feeling very desperate there's Delgragh in Medway city estate. Island 4x4 aren't that far from you either.