Stazworks wheels what offset etc etc

russ1

Hello people

Am looking in to double beadlocks and have seen alot of people are going the starworks route.

Only problem is i am running 35-11.5-15 simex et's and at a latter date would be looking to change and run some larger tyres may be boggers around 38-40 inch tyres if i can get such a thing in a 15inch rim size

I want to get away from having to use spacers so what would be the best width and offset to go with?

Its for a defender 90

Thanks very much

Hello people

Am looking in to double beadlocks and have seen alot of people are going the starworks route.

Only problem is i am running 35-11.5-15 simex et's and at a latter date would be looking to change and run some larger tyres may be boggers around 38-40 inch tyres if i can get such a thing in a 15inch rim size

I want to get away from having to use spacers so what would be the best width and offset to go with?

Its for a defender 90

Thanks very much

Russ,

Here's my stats: 16" diameter, 8" width, 2.75" backspacing (IIRC, its been a while since I ordered them). With these I'll be running 35x10.5x16 Simex ET's (for events with a size limit, marshalling etc) and 38.5x11x16 Boggers.

If you want to run any bogger other than a 38.5x11 you'll need a wider rim which will be a bit on the wide side for a Simex. You'll also have issues with the width of the locking cage as bead thickness varies quite a bit - on a 35x10.5x16 Simex its 23mm and on a 38.5x11x16 bogger its 19mm

HTH

Magic thanks will!

With the 2.75 back spacing that should get away from using spacers?

Will just have to get another set of wheels at a latter date when i look at boggers or to save the all the bother just stick with the simex!