Pics of trayback 90s please

russ1

Morning people

I am at the stage of my build where i am trying to make up my mind if i should tray back my 90 or just build a normal cage.

Could you post up your pics of traybacks to give me some ideas

Also looking into making the wings out of tube as i am sick of having to replace the standard ones anyone got any pics of this done.

Tryed the search on traybacks but didnt find much.

Thanks again people.

Are those wings the "North off road" ones? Can you fit them without a role cage? If you cant do they fit any role cage or just North Off Roads?

A cage is essential if your going to use tube wings. Otherwise, in the event of a heavy front impact, the bars will come through the bulkhead and will continue in that general direction. I don't know about you but I'd tend to class being implailed by tubing as a bad day.... :ph34r:

Also, there's not much point in having them without a cage as you'll only muller the rest of your truck while keeping straight wings. :huh:

Also, there's not much point in having them without a cage as you'll only muller the rest of your truck while keeping straight wings.

Good point.. I was just thinking about those wings instead of having bull bars. I like the tubular winch bumber with aframe but I take alot og nudges on the ends of the bull bars and would have messy wings without them.