NAS 90

Posting this on behalf of a NAS 90 Defender owner in Dubai. Does the NAS 90 have a Tune Resistor fitted in the ECU loom? What colour is it?

Do they have cats & lamdars fitted as standard?

Thx guys.

S.

A nas will have cats and lambda sensors as standard.

Within the loom close to the ecu there should be a resistor telling the ecu that cats are fitted, I could not find the resistor in my nas. However, I had a resistor installed to tell the ecu that now no cats are fitted since for the mot it is now a LPG vehicle and the requirements for emissions are less strict and another resistor to tell the ecu it is running an auto not manual as LR fitted.

Can give the guy who did the mods a ring for the values of the resistors?

The only resistors the garage has been able to find are with Orange wires or Black and slate coloured wires. These are located close to the ECU. I'm afraid I don't yet have the values...this will be confirmed later after probing across the terminals at the ecu plug.

I beleive one of these is the manual resistor...but I don't know which one.

When I get these values I'll post them up.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards.

S.