Introducing my defender.....

I've had this defender for over a year now but never posted up a piccy so her she is. I've added the rear corner checker-plate to cover a couple of creases and a rear work light.

The job list goes on as;

replacing front and rear radius arm bushes,

replacing the front swivels and wheel bearings (went for latest teflon swivels),

replacing rear prop, replacing uj's in front prop,

rebuilding top end of engine after cam belt failure

and lastly ( not including the rear box build posted else where) I had to replace the seat foam in the drivers seat as it had collapsed so went for a complete front set from Exmoor Trim in their 'Outlast' black canvas fabric.

I'm very pleaed with the result, the seats are like new (you'd hope anyway, so I'm glad about that :blink: ) and the job was relatively simple. I throughly recommend this as an alternative to replacing the entire seat !!

The beginning..

da929bb9-9454-4968-950f-ccb28a7b4e2b_small.jpeg

The new seats

36988227-abf2-44e1-bbeb-bb876dc6fcd2_small.jpeg

29c3d7a4-6432-4102-ab21-a3e6b6bb1122_small.jpeg

Cubby box is in charcoal leather from the same supplier and was a present from my fantastic girlfreind!! :)

I'd love to get some other stuff sorted and in the list will be a wheel and tyre set up and a suspension sort out .....light guards and an A bar with driving lights will be the next mod with the rear boxes and bed set up going on in the background...

Cheers all

Phil.

Looks nice, see you have already started making your list of wants, this will only get bigger

Thanks guys, the list is way longer than that ...Ha Ha.. don't worry!!

Forgot to mention Nato hitch and high lift jack on board and I've removed the EGR, getting about 27 mpg including runs to North Yorks..

B)