Excellent service - Camskill tyres

Just wanted to say a public thankyou to Camskill tyres for such excellent customer service..

I ordered a set of tyres on the web on Monday afternoon, I got an email to confirm my order, then another email the following day to say they'd been collected by the courier (inc all tracking details) then to top it off i got a text yesterday morning to inform me that the tyres were out for delivery today, and if i wanted to change this i could just text back...

nice to see customer service is still alive......... :)

Seconded, I got my KL71's from them and was pleasantly surprised with the customer service having got the opposite treatment from several other suppliers.

Neil

What are the KL71's like? ie offroad, onroad, wear, im thinking of getting them as my next tyre

cheers

I thought long and hard about KL71s...

but in the end I went for General Grabber AT2s as i'm going to use them mostly for road/holiday/mild green lane use... I've got a set of Insa Turbo Saharas for mud...

the KL71 certainly looks good though... ;)

What are the KL71's like? ie offroad, onroad, wear, im thinking of getting them as my next tyre

Only had them on for a couple of weeks :

Offroad - not tested yet.

Onroad - tread makes them noisier, but not excessive, grip seems ok.

Wear - too early to tell.

I went for 245/75/R16, the local tyre fitters reckoned they would not balance due to the large knobbly bits but they all came up spot on.

Cheers.

Neil