Constant velocity joint--inner race ???

I dont know why this part has broken.. :blink: .. now I whant to change it but I dont know does it goes complet with constant velocity joint or i can buy the balls and inner race appart???

Now I think it has broken because bush stub axle (I dont know if it is the right name for this part-it is like a bearing)was very bad.!!??Can it be?

How to remove this bush stub axle? what part number?

I wiil add my photos for more understanding

please help

Thanks

post-8654-1210083026_thumb.jpg

post-8654-1210083302_thumb.jpg

You can't buy the parts of the CV joint seperately - except the ball bearings. The CV joint is shot - you need to replace it. I don't think you can take a whole cage out, I've never managed it anyway. If the cage has broken up through normal use, then even if you reassembled the joint it would still be no good (it would probably click on tight turns or be rough in it's action). It would only be a matter of time before it broke again.

Usually the bearings cut an opposed track in the inner and outer hub, as you can see in these two pictures.

gallery_2_542_28952.jpg

gallery_2_542_2092.jpg

Les.