Diesel Leaking brutally

:blink: Not too sure about how to put this but one problems leads to the other. I managed to fill my diesel tank with Petrol last week and got it emptied and everything went fine... This afternoon after a tour, I smelled diesel everywhere near the car ( wanted even to put up a topic about why Landies STINK diesel) and upon taking a turn at the neighbours driveway saw what I had done... Diesel spillage (almost about 2 liters on his driveway) :blink: " I am a gonner" I said to myself.

Could it be that the guys have not tighten things well enuf? When the car is started there is a noise and then on the passenger side (Car is LHD)diesel simply drips profusely.. Or could it be the O-ring in the pump has disolved after the petrol episode? Getting the creeps with this Landy.... Other half getting tired of Car,,,,,, :huh:

Help will be appreciated ... :unsure:

Filter or sensor in bottom of filter could be loose if it is in the RH rear wheelarch area, or maybe the O ring seal on the filter is damaged or missing.

Thanks BogMonster.. Will check that out.. Thanks :rolleyes:

I found what the problem was.. THere is a hoes from the tank to the motor... The mechanics did not do their job well. It was half-heartedly done. I saw that the little hoes betwee. 9-13mm was leaking. Bought a new one with a clipperand everything went well... Good to have the eye of a proffesional mechanic,, :unsure: