Just to amuse

VeryDisco

It's a bit sad dedicating a whole site to what is really a minor annoyance most of the time. If someones in the 2nd lane, then overtake him/her in the 3rd. If I'm in the 2nd lane and there's a fair amount of traffic in the 1st then I quite often save myself the aggravation of yo-yo-ing in and out and just stay where I am - overtaking a slower vehicle every minute or so. If someone comes up behind then I'll get out of their way.

There's a distinct feeling of dislike for 4x4's though:-

The thickest four by four driver by far. How about engaging the inside lane, instead of your low ratio diff lock.

Low ratio diff lock? on a motorway? on tarmac? in the dry? that would be interesting.

Another 4x4 offender, this time in a jumped up hairdresser's jeepette. All it would take to be a considerate driver is a left hand indicator signal and one or two degrees of steering lock, but it was all too much for the mudplugging moron.

I can't envisage that thing mudplugging.

Les. :)

Edited by Les Henson