Pulling to n/side

oldman

hi i have bought my first rr at my ripe old age,and my knoledge of them can be writen on a stamp,so i was wondering if any of you guys could help me.i have a 1998 4.6 hse and it is pulling to the near side,tracking and tyres have been checked and it is also listing on that side.Would a dodgy hieght sensor have anything to do with it,it has a air leak sometimes? yours thankfully.

Guest noggy

suspension could be the problem, but not necessarily a leaking air spring, take it to any Land Rover workshop they should be able to but it right very fast..

so youve checked...

Tyre pressure

Uneven brakes

the high from level floor to bumper on each corner

tracking

(are you very fat, and it weights one side of the vehicle down....)

wheel bearings might also have a contributing factor.

you should jack it up, and push/pull each wheel to see if there is any play in the bearings.

hope that helps!

Pulling to one side is either brakes as mentioned above, tracking (checked) or a wheel bearing on its way out.

I had the same problem on my 99 p38 that turned out to be the tyres even though they looked fine.... easily ruled out by swapping the 2 front tyres around to see it is starts to pull in the opposite direction.