200tdi Storage

Hey,

As i have 3 seats in the front and so no cubby box, I struggle with space to put things such as keys, drinks etc. The mudstuff tunnel looks like an ideal solution but it is for the r380. Any storage ideas?

Pete

Hey,

As i have 3 seats in the front and so no cubby box, I struggle with space to put things such as keys, drinks etc. The mudstuff tunnel looks like an ideal solution but it is for the r380. Any storage ideas?

Pete

I have fitted a couple of nets on the headlining on mine, which are really handy for maps and smaller bits, not so great for a mug of tea tho!

Mobile Storage Systems sell them IIRC.

Yes Pete, Why not.

The only measurements you need from mw are the length and the length of the hole.

All the others you can make to suit your needs.......

Mine is cut away on the left to give clearance for the battery master switch.

Now that I'm moving the master switch I'll be able to make that bit a bit bigger.

mike

Pete, just lose that centre seat man!

I bet you use that centre seat once or twice a year? You will use a cubby box every single time you get in your vehicle.

Get a nice security cubby with cup holders & nets etc, and thats it, done for life.

EVERY recomendation you get for this, other than a cubby box, will end up being a shortcut......you would need 2 extra dashes & a million nets all over the place to give the storage capacity of 1 cubby.

I believe Mudstuff dont do an LT77 tunnel. Also, they dont really hold much, just a couple of cups & some odds & sods. More of a keep-tidy, than a bona-fide storage solution.

Martin

Martin,

I can't just lose the seat as it is a row of 3 from a Range Rover and so they are split 60/40 and so the driver and centre seat are combined. I still have the two front seats and ideally want to get round to fitting those. And they have electrics!

Pete