130 Brackets

Hi everyone,

As its nearly MOT time again, its time to get the bodywork bolted on properly, the problem is, having spent many hours in Microcat I cannot for the life of me find the parts I need.

130 crew cab

Basically I need the brackets that bolt the front of the hi-cap tub to the chassis and also the rear of the cab to the chassis - I assume its all one set of brackets.

before MOT I really need to get this finished - can anyone help

will take some photo's so you can see what I've got

thanks

Matt :rolleyes:

Guest diesel_jim

If you go to microcat page C01.420 "rear body lower, mountings (hicap "110" or hicap "130)" you'll see a picture of a 110 tub, but click some of the brackets and it'll tell you whether it's 110 or 130.

or, if you put in the numberplate BG52VZA that's for a Td5 130 doublecap pickup, and, as you know, mcat will flash up in red if the parts arn't suitable for that vehicle (sad fact: that numberplate was on "SAS survival secrets" the other day as a baddies truck.... :unsure::unsure: )

post-130-1214856434_thumb.jpg

post-130-1214856448_thumb.jpg