Sagging rear end pII

3littledevils

Hello again

Questions, Questions..........

Now that both shocks and springs have been done on the rear it appeared to sit Ok for a short while, may have been an optical illusion??????

It is still sitting down on the offside rear :angry: Not talking a huge amount, probably by about 3 inches less than the other side. Someone has suggested a possible fault with the rear anti roll bar. I have checked and the body looks like it sits square on the chassis (the gaps look the same from the top of the chassis to the body).

Any ideas, I am getting a cricked neck trying to look at it square.

Many thanks

Andy

They weren't "Orange springs" were they :ph34r:

Discoverys are infamous for sitting lopsided but 3 inches is a hell of a lot. Measure from road to wheelarch is the easiest way to check it. I had some custom made ones made for my old D1 which were 0.5 inches longer on the drivers side and after that it sat exactly right. Famous Four did mine, not sure if they still do.