Paint colour code name

Hi, I'm looking for the colour code / name of my South African dark green 2004 TD5 110 double cab pick-up as I would like to get some paint mixed up. I've checked the Stephen Hull website already but can not find the right name/code via the internet so far. It's a non metallic.

Cheers

Marco

If it is dark green it is either a metallic or a non standard LR colour maybe specially for the SA market.

Epsom Green LRC961 was the dark metallic green (similar to British Racing Green i.e. looks nearly black in low light conditions) from mid 1990s up to about 2004/2005 sometime, and then it changed to Tonga Green LRC904 which is a slightly lighter shade. I am not sure offhand exactly when it changed though - my 2002 Discovery is Epsom Green and my 2006 110 is Tonga Green, somebody I know has an Epsom Green 110 which would be 2004 model year so the change was probably late 04 early 05.

The only non metallic greens are not what I would call dark - there is Coniston Green (a sort of forest green) then Coniston Green COB (different code but same colour with clearcoat) then Belize Green (a bit lighter than Coniston) then Keswick Green (current colour and a horrible grey green which looks like primer!). I can't recall offhand when these changed but I think an 04 would be Belize Green if it's a solid colour.

Post up a picture if you like, should be able to tell from that if it is one of the metallics or one of the solids but telling the two metallics apart is only really possible with the naked eye as they are very similar!