What's extra on facelift model ?

dooroy

I have an 01 Td5 7 str with 180K on the clock and a friend is considering buying it . I do my own repairs and its recently had a new flywheel ,clutch, injector loom , front and rear crshaft seals and radiator so is in good shape .

If he buys I will be buying another Td5 and have been looking at whats on offer for the past few weeks .

The facelift model appears to have come on the market here ( ROI) late in 2002 .

I would appreciate if someone who has experience of them could tell me what other changes/improvements apart from the headlights were introduced or were the 'facelift' models better than or just equal to the pre facelift model .

Land Rovers are scarce around here and I don't know anyone who has a facelift model that I could get a good look at - I know there's a wealth of knowledge on here and any advice appreciated . :)

Interior has some minor updates (new colour scheme), the brakes are improved on the 03/04, headlights obviously, the rear lights have been changed around (reverse and indicator lights changed places). The centre difflock was reintroduced as an option.