Beadlockers

nokiamutt

Young Bobtail Rhys posted about fitting these to a set of modulars, I think he posted re how much they cost, but PM him if you can't find it.

Alternatively PM GARY ANDREWS on the forum - he does his own ones which I have on my Discovery. £130 for a set of 10 rings, but you have to add the cost of fitting, bolts, etc. to that. They work great though.

yep I have them, and they are fantastic. Not one of the wheels leak air. Although, if I was to buy again, purely for the price I would buy from Gary and just inform him that you want 32 bolt holes. And possibly? get a fibre belt (fan belt) that fits perfectly around the inside of the locker. That is a great thing about the bt fab ones as it comes as standard and stops the mud and grime getting down on the threads and stops the bolt heads pulling on one edge, which then spreads the pressure around the tyre bead a little better.

If you do need any info, like Rich said, drop us a pm