heater conversions.

kingdong2

• 4 weeks later...
yeh thats what i thought it may be off a morris 1000 or something ?

graham.

mini's and much bl stuff had heaters with the matrix and fan directly behind the controls. The one you have looks a bit bigger and the gubbins is to one side. Here is a mini one, it looks a bit more suitablepost-784-1232911838.jpg

right i have just been on ebay looking at austins for sale mainly looking at interiors for heaters and found two minis with the same heater as i have been given one was a 1964 ( B reg ) which i think is a mk2 mini the minis i have been looking at in the past where mk1s and pos mk3s ( 1980s ) so looks like it is a mini heater after all ?

graham.

tried to find a place to put the heater but it is too big to put it where i would like to fit it ( where the round heater fits ) and because of the size of the mini heater ( mk2 ? ) it is too big to fit in the n/s footwell. it will fit but would be in the way when getting in and out of the landy especialy when off roading with boots on so looks like a mk1 heater would fit better ?

graham.

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.