eas update

fats_40

have p38 diagnostis showed front right valve stuck closed.can anybody tell me which of the valves it is.have been around car with spray bottle looking for leaks,cannot find any.the car this morning was up at the front and down at the back.ittook a while to pump up the rear.now if theres no leak,why does it drop down?the compresser seems to be working ok,i think ive got a leak but where.???? oh the fault code is 28 front right valve stuck closed.any ideas thanks

Hi there you say you have no leaks thats what i thought, mine was leaking on both rear springs i put it up to full height totally dowsed the springs at the bottom where they fit on the bottom collers took about 10/20 mins then the soap suds started bubbling big style.Also where the pipes fit at the top was leaking a bit make sure you realy dowse every joint.Dave ;)

Soapy water won't work 100% of the time, try mixing in a bit of

sugar as well to make it stickier. Check the bags at all heights as a leak may

only appear when the bag is folded a certain way.

As for the stuck valve, if you havn't got diagnostics and can forceably move it

then try replacing it with one of the others, if the fault moves, you have identified the problem.

I originally thought my compressor was shot so I thought I had nothing to lose so I bought so spray compressor and air tool oil and put some into the inlet filter a drop directly into the compressor.

My drive is on a hill so the all my air sprung cars have a challenge leveling themselves when parked the Range Rover would normally take 30-60 seconds or sometimes more to adjust from parked mode to normal driving mode. It now levels in just a few seconds so the oil has freed up all the valves but I don't know if it will do any damage long term.