Offset defender wheels???

Delta

It depends on what you mean by "defender weels".

Personally, I would refer to Defender steel wheels as to the steel wheels originally fitted to Defenders from factory (5.5, 6, 6.5, 7 inches rim width). Some will have the same offset, some not. But I don't think you want to fit those (except the latter).

Post a picture, give a link or give us a name/part# and we'll be able to tell what the offset is.

One option would be to fit the Discovery OE steel wheels. These have the same offset as the alloys (ET37).

It depends on what you mean by "defender weels".

Personally, I would refer to Defender steel wheels as to the steel wheels originally fitted to Defenders from factory (5.5, 6, 6.5, 7 inches rim width). Some will have the same offset, some not. But I don't think you want to fit those (except the latter).

Post a picture, give a link or give us a name/part# and we'll be able to tell what the offset is.

One option would be to fit the Discovery OE steel wheels. These have the same offset as the alloys (ET37).

I have alu disco wheels and want to put the white def wheels

see pics

Cheers a lot,

Fred

post-13241-1229094451_thumb.jpg

post-13241-1229094557_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

there are 2 different offsets for defender steel wheels,

i had a 88" steel wheel on my disco for a while as a spare but had to take it off as the offste was too small and the tyre was ripping itself on the radius arm

88" steel wheels are the same as 90 i think so you should check if they are 90 or 110 steels

110 ones are fine because i use this as a spare a lot

mikey