Where is my old series 3

Marks 110

I'd like to trace the whereabouts of my old series 3 registration OAD953W. I traded it in for my current vehicle (defender 110) about 8 years ago and fear it may have been broken for spares although it was in good condition with an mot. Any ideas on how to track it down much appreciated, or even better does anybody know its whereabouts? if it still exists.

Anyway the fact is I'd quite like to get hold of a series 3 again. Must be an origional station wagon with safari roof and split rear door. (Not sure what the're called but my old one had a drop down tailgate and the top half swung up and was held by a couple of struts).

It would be great to find out what happened to OAD953W, I knew I'd regret trading her in but at the time was desperate for the cash. Of course the dream scenario is to get her back one day, a very long shot I know!

The DVLA would be able to tell you if it's still about, IIRC there's an online reg plate check or such like.

Cheers,

Just checked on the database but it is not recognised. There is a number to ring so I'll try it, they might be able to give me more info.

Anybody got one for sale?

• 2 weeks later...