anybody out there

stevesmuddy90

Nothing towards Minehead from you. Prob best to push into Wiltshire and use the Plain or just S of the A303. Have a look at a new map and there are lots to choose from

I thought there were quite a few down Honniton way, we used them last year for the LR Experience half day with the FL club.

all sounds a bit grim now,there used to be loads on doorstep,i know theve closed a few!,but sounds to me theve killed all of them, hoped

just a few were left,myself,jase farr and all the other ladds from bristol ect: used to have a right laugh down round here mainly ( kersham lane )

thanks guys

steve.... :-(

Yes Kersham Lane did have a reputation for 1/2 shafts and diffs. It was a cracking lane before they decided to level it all out and then NERC got in the way.

If you walk up it now, it's just beginning to get a bit more exciting again. A bit has been eroded away with the water and a lot of debris has fallen on the track as well.