Car Transporters.

Dexter Morgan

Hi all,

hope your all well and the christmas season isn't stressing you out.

I brought myself a new car last night and due to it not being taxed yet I need to find a transporter firm in the Kent area that will deliver the car to Leicestershire for a fair price. Does anyone know of such a firm?

I have a low loader that can be sent down to Kent specially to pick up the car but it won't be avalible untill later in the week and I don't really want the car sitting around long, as I imagine the seller is keen to get his money and finnishe the transaction.

Thanks all

Have a word with Ultima sports on 01455 631366.

They are in Hinckley and have cars delivered all over the country by a local guy who is not only cheap but takes considerable care as you might expect when delivering £70k worth of sports car.

If needs be say Steve dunford recommended them.

Steve

Thanks Steve, had a quick word with Ultima sports and put in a good word for you, but they said they couldnt offer just a delivery service thanks anyway.

Nationdrive have just quoted me £220+vat, can't really shun that as it seems reasonable enough, so Nationdrive it is, plus they said they can pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks Steve, had a quick word with Ultima sports and put in a good word for you, but they said they couldnt offer just a delivery service thanks anyway.

What I actually meant was for them to give you the name of the guy they use. He is an independent one-man-band haulier.

Still, your latest price sounds hard to beat.

Steve

Thanks for the suggestions,

It was about a 230mile distance so I'm not too sure the RAC would have been keen on taking me home, plus they might not have fallen for it if they had noticed the car wasnt taxed or insured.

Anyway, no worrys, its here now safe and sound and I was smiling like a cheshire cat as the lorry driver unloaded my new pride and joy for me. Very nice bloke too.

"Nationdrive" I think its safe to say I recommend them :: thumbs up ::