Excitable indicators

Igol

My left hand indicator has become a little excitable lately, no steady tick tock that you normally get just a rapid tickticktick.

My first thought was one of the bulbs has blown and needs replacing, naturally they're all working (just quite quickly).

I cleaned up my earth connections when I had the last problem so unless they've hidden another earth has anyone any suggestions?

My left hand indicator has become a little excitable lately, no steady tick tock that you normally get just a rapid tickticktick.

My first thought was one of the bulbs has blown and needs replacing, naturally they're all working (just quite quickly).

I cleaned up my earth connections when I had the last problem so unless they've hidden another earth has anyone any suggestions?

Hi,

I had the same issue on mine and it turned out to be a bad connection on the indicator in the bumper. One minute it was going good then another it was rapid as the connection had broken.? Just a thought

• 6 months later...

I know its one or 6 months late but thought I better update this.

I'm a t*t. It was the most basic thing, the bulb. Except when I checked it was working I only thought about the one in the rear pillar, so as I was following another Disco on the motorway and he indicated I'm sat there thinking 'I did check the bumper one didnt I?'.