L322 Suspension Replacement

webbsite

Hi Guys,

I am trying to track down a conversion kit for the L322 Range Rover and have managed to find one from Arnott Industries in Florida for $750 but was wondering if there are any other suppliers of such kits.

regards

Roger

I wouldn't, have a drive of a Disco 3 with coils and then with air and you'll notice the difference. Plus if you are carrying loads or ever tow you'll appreciate the air suspension.

Plus your vehicle has not been type approved for this, so for such a major change to your vehicle's road worthiness you could be opening up a real can or worms should you have a serious accident. Given the way the law courts are you'll probably have to have your RR SVA'd to have a piece of mind.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

But check out where I am (Riyadh in Saudi Arabia).

We are changing an alarming number of air struts and the local main stealer charges more than treble the uk price per strut with a minimum of 3-4 weeks delivery.

Apart from that the locals are cheapskates.

Also we have been asked to change out the suspension on approximately 20 vehicles by one customer :blink: