dash out on a 200tdi

moony123

cubby box out first...then the center consul. remove the handle ontop of the dash ( screws under the rubber matt). speedo display off. then remove teh bolts and screws left holding in the dash.

i think that sums up what i can remember. ;) i think it took me about an hours to get it out of my old disco

and forever to get it back in

Just done mine and it is sittng in the garage currently with dismantled heater blower assembly (taking that apart was fun :o ). As Denviks says. There are four bolts (two either side) on an angle plate screwed just aft of the A post midway between door hnges. Had to take steering wheel off as well to get dash out of car. Took a bit of tugging and giggling to get it to come away from winscreen and heater ducting.

Did all that to get blower motor out. cleaned it up direct wired it and it works fine :angry:

Blower fan switch here DSCF0817.jpg needs some attention mind. Going to resolder it as a new one is £30+ unbelievable! :o

DaveJ