GLASS Rep Sacked?

Paul Humphreys

Well we don't know the whole story. And although it may well be true, posting insults between CRAG and GLASS on public forums isn't such a good idea. Threats against our rights are getting more and more intense, and in-fighting is a bad thing, especially at the minute.

Les. :)

Well we don't know the whole story. And although it may well be true, posting insults between CRAG and GLASS on public forums isn't such a good idea. Threats against our rights are getting more and more intense, and in-fighting is a bad thing, especially at the minute.

Les,

CRAG and GLASS are getting along ok right now. I have posted this on the GLASS forum aswell. I just want to know if its true or not. It is not ment as an insualt, If you think it is then please lock or remove the post. I do know that the GLASS Rep support officer has given up the post, not sure why.

I know that some of the GLASS reps use this forum and I would just like to know if its true and theres not a lot of posting happening on the GLASS forum.

Paul

Ok Paul, My post wasn't very clear. The link to the difflock forum - a poster on there has made a reply that it seems is a just a list of insults aimed at GLASS.

Good that you guys have sorted your differences. It seems that damage to the byeways by any idiot with a 4x4 is getting worse, and almost out of control. We all have to do what is really a very simple thing - reprt damage/vehicles to the relevant people.

Ok Paul, My post wasn't very clear. The link to the difflock forum - a poster on there has made a reply that it seems is a just a list of insults aimed at GLASS.

Good that you guys have sorted your differences. It seems that damage to the byeways by any idiot with a 4x4 is getting worse, and almost out of control. We all have to do what is really a very simple thing - reprt damage/vehicles to the relevant people.

Hi Les

Some people will always have a go at others, theres not a lot we can do about that, its just like the antis haveing a go at us.

CRAG and GLASS are working togeather on NGLD, GLASS have posted some of out projects on their website.

There will always be some idiots causeing damage to lanes, it will only make it worse when they stop some of the lanes being used. You will never stop the ilegall ones.

Paul