Can Someone Help Identify Which Model of Disco 3 Please?

EdF

I'm going to look at a 2006 Disco 3 next week but the owner doesn't know which trim level it has, so I can't easily value it before I go (it's 100+ miles away). He says it's a 'basic' model, but it has rear parking sensors and a multi-CD player.. Can I assume it hasn't got air suspension having 5 (cloth) seats and with the stacking CD and parking sensors, does this make it an 'S'?? Any help appreciated.

No you can't, SE with air suspension and terrain response has five cloth seats as standard. Does he know if it has the Terrain Response dial? If not then it will be a basic S with coil springs.

You could tell him to look at the big sticker on the back door which will say S, SE or HSE.... :)

No you can't, SE with air suspension and terrain response has five cloth seats as standard. Does he know if it has the Terrain Response dial? If not then it will be a basic S with coil springs.

You could tell him to look at the big sticker on the back door which will say S, SE or HSE.... :)

It's his wife's kiddy transport.. (sob...) so he's probably never noticed a sticker and neither party seemed to know much about it. Parkers Boys Own Big Book of Prices reads that the 'S' adds cruise, bigger alloys, bi-xenon lights, satnav, heated screen, seats and washers, Harmon-Kardon audio and rear parking sensors. A lot for a 'basic' model, but I guess that's what it must be unless the sensors and upped audio are added extras, but I don't know if they were available as stand-alone items.. Being a 90 man for many years, I suppose I can learn to cope with all that stuff.. I see Parkers do an 'instant' valuation on the mobile phone using the registration for £1.50, so that may be useful... Thanks for the reply..

Not sure then as the S is the basic model here there are only three - S, SE and HSE there isn't a " " model.

Most of the bits and bobs can be added to a lower spec vehicle in all sorts of combinations so it could be one of those.