Transfer box back lash - Supplier advice

Hi guys,

Almost ready to transfer engine and boxes however want to resolve the old backlash problem - partly solved by rebuilding axles I suspect however when holding rear output steady and twisting front output of transfer box I have and 1/8 turn of backlash! The box is prety much original and dates to the original 19J installation from 1988. The input gear was replaced 10 years ago with the improved component and I lived with the play. Do you guys have any ideas what is the root of the problem and whether its worth trying to rebuild.

If the answer is no which model of the LT230 boxes should I get hold of to replace is with?

Second part of the thread is to do with suppliers who can modify hydraulic hoses. The Ibex is much shorter than the L/R particularly with 200Tdi installed - am trying to sort out power steering hoses. The 300Tdi hoses are very close and with a bit of minor adjustment can get them to lie nicely however the end fitting of the supply hose at the pump end is wrong and needs to be replaced. Can anyone recommend someone in the southwest who can do this?

Third part same similar to second who can supply goodridge brake hoses made to measure?

Thanks for your help.

Rob