pay and play sites.

kingdong2

Hi guys

a few of us want to go off roading over the easter break was planning to go to toms farm in mid wales but have been told it has been closed down so looking for somewhere ells to go instead any ideas.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

Hi guys

a few of us want to go off roading over the easter break was planning to go to toms farm in mid wales but have been told it has been closed down so looking for somewhere ells to go instead any ideas.

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.

I was at toms from the 1st till the 4th. Perfect place to be during the week. I'd hate to be there over a weekend / holiday. first few nights we had the place to ourself! beautiful. friday / saturday nightmare glad we left. if you go and are thinking of camping then camp on the other side to the house / caravans! trust me!

Hi guys

looks like we are going to frickley quarry on sunday there are three s11s all swbs 2 are 2.25 petrols and my 200 tdi other than the odd bit of green laning it will be the first time i have had mine off road since doing the conversion 6 months ago so can't wait to try it and see how it goes.

graham

1962 s11a swb 200 tdi.

We rang them last weekend but for the Easter weekend it was too dear at £80 a vehicle ( 3 landys ) + fuel and that it is a shame because we went there a few years ago and really enjoyed ourselves but plan to go there on a normal weekend.

Graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.