Front RRC Bulkhead Body mounts

RangeyRover

I couldn't find any either so I made some out of rear mounts. This (I have now decided) was a mistake. It was awkward with lots of unmeasurable angles and hence involved a lot of welding up in-situ (so as to make sure it all lines up). Next time I will do it differently: From the few I have lookad at (about four I think) it appears that the ones on the Disco of the same age do not rust in the same way as those on the RRC, and so next time I will be looking to cut them out (complete with as much floor as I need) of a scrapper Disco. You could have had the ones out of my donor Disco, but I have plans for them myself ;)

Roger

p.s. When you assemble the new one, put the bolt in from the bottom, otherwise, with the rubbers in place, you can't get it out again without cutting a hole in the footwell..