TDCi (puma) remap and side exit

Im looking at having my 08 tdci 110 remaped, ive seen twisted performance website and was wondering are they any good, and has anybody had a tdci puma remaped, are there any better tuning companies i should be looking at?

Also as the title says i would love a side exit with less or no silencers is there anywhere that sells them off the shelf or would i have to get it made one off.

Any info would be great. thanks scatt

Last online today and last post yesterday so yes he's around :)

I am around.... Philip you will have a pm in a few mins ;)

Scatt...

Remap wise I'd recommend Pete (Bell Auto Services) or I can sort you out with a remap ;) (and I'm a lot closer to Nottingham lol)

Exhaust wise....

If you can do without your Defender for a couple of days, I can have a full high grade stainless exhaust made to suit your exact spec. All TIG welded, mandrel bent etc etc. I've had quite a few exhuasts made now, from Td5 standard to side exit 200Tdi Defenders... these will soon be off the shelf, but only when I'm 100% happy.

The price would be slightly lower than normal, as haven't done a full stainless puma exhaust yet.... so would use yours as a prototype/to make a template.

Ian